How to create PDF from AutoCAD / How to convert AutoCAD drawings to PDF
1. Start AutoCAD
2. Open an AutoCAD drawing (for example, a .DWG or .DWF or .DXF document)
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted AutoCAD drawing to PDF document now.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Autodesk AutoCAD drawings and designs to Adobe PDF files quickly and easily. The Batch Converter allows you to convert DWG to PDF, convert DXF to PDF, and convert DWF to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2018 Wondersoft All rights reserved.