How to create PDF from Microsoft Word / How to convert DOC to PDF
1. Start Microsoft Word
2. Open a .DOC document (or .DOCx document, which is introduced since Microsoft Office 2007)
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft Word DOC to PDF document now.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Microsoft Word documents into Adobe PDF files quickly and easily. The Batch Converter supports conversion of DOC to PDF, DOCX to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2018 Wondersoft All rights reserved.