How to convert GIF to PDF
1. Put all your GIF images that you want to convert in a folder,
2. Select one or more images to be converted to PDF, and right-click your mouse on any image, and then a menu pops up, choose Print
3. The following Print Wizard appears, and you will be prompted to choose a printer, paper size, and image quality. To convert your images to Adobe PDF, you are required to choose Virtual PDF Printer in the printer list,
4. By default you get Full Page Photo (i.e. one picture for each PDF page) in the output PDF file. You might arrange two pictures per PDF page, or four pictures per page, or even more pictures per page by selecting a layout from the layout list on the right column of the Print Wizard,
5. Once you confirm that the printer is Virtual PDF Printer, paper size is the one of your preference, just click Print button to continue. You will be asked to specify the output PDF file,
6. Here we specify the name of the output PDF to be Album2011.PDF, and the destination location is Library\Documents on Windows 7. The Print Wizard starts the conversion of GIF images to PDF now with a progress bar as the indicator.
7. When the conversion completes, you get the output PDF file Alubm2011.PDF. ImageSet.PDF is the conversion result by applying the settings of Full page photo (i.e. one picture per page).
8. Double-click on the result PDF file, and it will be opened in Adobe Reader,
Alternative Method to Convert GIF to PDF
1. Start your graphics processing software (Here, we take Microsoft Paint as an example)
2. Open a GIF image document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted GIF to PDF document now.
The above instructions apply when you are to convert GIF to PDF on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2018 Wondersoft All rights reserved.