How to convert MDB to PDF / How to output Microsoft Access database to PDF
1. Open Microsoft Access
2. Open a .MDB document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft Access MDB to PDF document now.
NOTE: The above instructions apply to convert Access MDB to PDF files on Microsoft Windows 7, 8.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2013 Wondersoft All rights reserved.