How to convert PS to PDF
1. Open a PS Viewer / Browser (Here, we take GSView as an example)
2. Open a PS (Post Script) document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted PS to PDF document now.
NOTE: The above instructions also apply when you are to convert Postscript to PDF on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Postscript language level 2 and level 3 are supported.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2017 Wondersoft All rights reserved.