How to convert RTF to PDF
1. Start your word processing software (Here, we take WordPad and Microsoft Word as an example)
2. Open a RTF (Rich Text Format) document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted RTF to PDF document now.
NOTE: The above instructions also apply when you are to convert RTF to PDF on Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 7.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Rich Text Format files into Adobe PDF documents quickly and easily. The Batch Converter supports conversion of RTF to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2015 Wondersoft All rights reserved.