How to convert TXT to PDF
1. Start your word processing software (Here, we take NotePad and Microsoft Word as an example)
2. Open a TXT (Plain Text Format) document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted TXT to PDF document now.
NOTE: The above instructions also apply when you are to convert TXT to PDF on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Text files to Adobe PDF files quickly and easily. The Batch Converter supports conversion of TXT to PDF, Text to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2023 Wondersoft All rights reserved.